Waterford Township Woman's Club offers Scholarships for both High School graduates and for Continuing Education.
You can pick up an application form at the library.
HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES
We are offering $500 scholarships to female graduating high school students from Waterford Township who are furthering their education.
Application must be returned by April 30, 2018, along with a letter written by the student describing her involvement in community service and how this involvement has affected her life.
1. A female resident of Waterford Township who is furthering her education at a college, university, trade, technical, business school, or other institute of higher learning.
2. Involvement in Community Service. A letter is to be written, by the student, describing her involvement in community service and how this involvement has affected her life.
3. Two (2) letters of recommendation from teachers, clergy or civic leaders
4. A 3.0 average - a transcript is required indicating the student’s grades and class rank.
5. Application deadline is April 30, 2018.
CONTINUING EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP
The Waterford Twp. Woman's Club offers a $500.00 Scholarship for Continuing Education to a female applicant who is a resident of Waterford Township and at least 1 year out of High School.
1. A letter describing the program you want to attend or career you wish to pursue. Be sure to explain how this will benefit our community when you complete the program.
2. Two (2) letters of recommendation
*NOTE: Female applicant must be a resident of Waterford Township. Previous scholarship winners are not eligible.
Both application due by April 30th.
Should you have any questions, please call Francine Grubb at (856) 767-6590 or email email@example.com