Sponsored by the Friends of the Library & Waterford Township Woman's Club, Waterford Township Public Library is now offering museum passes for our patrons.
WTPL adult cardholders may check-out passes for a week at a time to the below nearby museums. Passes will be available on a first come, first served basis. Visit the museum during the check-out period and return the museum pass when you're done. No admission charge!
We offer a pass to the following museums:
Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
1900 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Admission for 2 adults and up to 5 children.
Allows for free entrance to the museum’s festivals.
Allows a 10% discount in the Academy Shop and Academy Café.
15% discount in the Overnight Program and Museum Store
Camden Children's Garden
3 Riverside Dr, Camden, NJ 08103
Admission for up to 6 people
Garden State Discovery Museum
2040 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Admission for up to 6 people, adults or children.
Allows a 15% discount in the Discovermore Store.
Museum of the American Revoluion
101 South Third Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Admission for up to two adults, and four youth (6 to 17). Children 5 and under are free. 10% discount at Cross Keys Cafe and the Museum Shop.
University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
3260 South Street Philadelphia, PA 19104-6324
The passes are good for admission for up to two adults and all children.
They are also good for discounts at the Museum Shop and Pepper Mill Café.
WheatonArts and Cultural Center
1100 Village Drive
Millville, NJ 08322
Admission for 2 adults and any child under the age of 18
Museum Pass Policies:
- Museum passes can be checked out for 7 days (week).
- Passes cannot be renewed.
- Museum passes are available on a first come, first served basis , however they can be placed on hold for up to 24 hours.
- Only WTPL adult cardholders in good standing (with less than $5 in fines) may check out up to one museum pass at a time.
- $1.00 late fee will be charged to your account for each day the pass is overdue.
- The pass must be returned in the case to the circulation desk, not the bookdrop.
- If a pass is lost or stolen, the cost of a replacement pass will be charged to your account.